Demo Automation Consultation
Automated sales demos are powerful when executed carefully and strategically. Successfully using demo automation is more than recording a few demos. You only get the results by using a proven demo methodology.
At DemoScene, we believe in a comprehensive approach:
1. Understand your audience:
Dive into the needs and expectations of your target market, so you can create personalized content that speaks to them directly. Use industry language.
2. Use a proven demo structure:
A demo is not a sequence of features. The Great Demo! methodology delivers targeted “what’s in it for me?” benefits right up front, followed by rapid, targeted proof and further, more detailed exploration in accord with the audience’s level and depth of interest. Find more information in the segment ‘demo skills.’
3. Focusing on value-rich features:
Highlight the aspects of your product that deliver maximum value, addressing your audience’s pain points.
4. Crafting compelling narratives:
Develop stories that resonate with your clients. Make your demo engaging, informative, and memorable.
5. Preparing for different scenarios:
Ensure your automated demo is meeting the objective of the usage. An automated demo on a website should be set up differently from an interactive demo used in customer meetings by your sales team.
6. Continuously improving:
Track your demo’s performance, gather feedback, and refine your approach.
Elevate Your Demo Game with Our Consultation on Demo Automation
Efficiency is great, but automating a bad demo is a recipe for disaster. Automating demos saves time, but it can’t convince clients if the demo is lacking.
1. Not addressing customer pain points
2. Focusing on features, not benefit
3. Sticking to a linear path from start to finish
4. Overcomplicating things
5. Confusing visuals with no clear message
We help you:
- Creating automated demos using the tool of your choice
- Delivering automated demos by your sales or presales team
Training and Consultation on Demo Automation
We help you to create demo videos, interactive demos and demo recordings. And we teach your team to deliver your automated demos.
Improve demonstration quality and effectiveness
Create customer-focused demos
Consistently communicate value
Increase probability of success for demo outcomes
Reduce the length of the sales cycles
1. Customer-Centric: We train you to put your customers at the core of your demos. You’ll learn to tailor your demonstrations to prospects’ needs, ensuring that you showcase the value of your solution.
2. Do the Last Thing First: Skip the basics and go straight to the value proposition to capture your audience’s attention and keep them engaged.
3. Conversational: Our training teaches you how to transform demos into a two-way conversation and adapt your demo on the fly.
- Determine the right content for an automated demo.
- Organize the content in a novel, logical progression that maps to audience needs.
- Prepare demonstrations using the new method.
- Use and deliver automated demos and achieve the desired objectives.
Apart from the tangible benefits, refining your demo skills with Great Demo! also results in intangible advantages such as more attention to business outcomes and value, a consultative and solution-driven sales approach, and content customers.
Empower Your Sales Team with Automated Demos
Unlock the potential of your team
Elevate your sales team to new heights with our expert training in demo automation. We teach your sales team how to use and successfully deliver demos, fostering a strong connection between your team and potential customers. Our training empowers your team to focus on the customer’s unique needs, ensuring every interaction adds value and drives the sale forward.
Transform Your Sales Approach
By integrating automated demos into your strategy, your sales team can become more efficient, adaptable, and effective. With our training, your sales team will not only become adept at using demo automation but will also develop a consultative, solution-driven sales approach that puts customer satisfaction at the forefront.
Together, we can transform your sales team, and consequently, your sales results. Let’s unlock the true potential of demo automation.
Do you need to make your automated demos more effective? We are here to help.